blog

Monday, October 18, 2010

5 Semester in college...

Hello reader's! Just another post of the day...
5 semester in college makes me wonder

Am I doing well in college life?

Am I ready to go find a job after college?

Can I have a better life in the future?

Well I don't know the answer but I hope God give a hint or a sneak peek into my future ( if you know what I mean)
There's still many things to do out there ~~

And yes there a few people I do hate in my class and secrectly I called them stupid pig ( Godd please forgive me...) HO HO HO ~

Anyhow,I hope everything will be just fine and I'll study hard for you mom ( I'm not making any promises but we'll see )

For today class.... lets see ~~~


Nah Nothing interesting happen ....plain !!!

Nothing much for today's post too ....What the **** Can I just hit my head to the wall?


Well that all for now, I had to go for lunch Hungry Ooo..

No comments:

Post a Comment