blog

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Creativity means....???

Well just update of my previous post...some people ask me creativiy means anything to me. Well I'm not an artsy person except for music but creativity is the bringing into being of something which did not exist before, either as a product, process and even thought. Well maybe....

My creativity I think I'll do better in music when it comes to creativity. Music is my soul, Ha can 'left home without it'. Okay, Being creative helps us to adapt and respond to a rapidly changing world. We don’t know the challenges that the children we work with will grow up to face, but we do know that for them to meet these challenges they will need to be creative and imaginative.


Well that just for now, had to catch up the bus or I'll miss it. Time to go back from work!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment